Interested in becoming a member of our fire company, and help the community? Download an application today!Join Today!
On August 14, 1951, the Augustine Beach Fire Company was organized. We had one fire engine purchased from the Minquas Fire Company in Newport, DE by Sam Green. He bought the pump, engine, hose and coats for a mere $500. The engine was kept in a building behind the old Augustine Beach Hotel which was owned by Tommy Texis.
Between 1956 and 1957, the engine was moved to another location and the fire company began to hold meetings in the home of a family in Port Penn. On August 8, 1957 a new fire engine was purchased for $12,300.
Traffic Collision - High Mechanism
Rte 1 South and Lorewood Grove Rd Offramp
Structure Fire - Residential (Multiple)
St. Andrews Townhouses
105 Banff St
Help us to continue making a difference in our community. Please make a donation to the Port Penn Fire Company today.Donate Now